Incorporate Dicom node list configuration in JNLP

Tamás Sipos

Sep 4, 2018, 6:55:18 AM9/4/18
to dcm4che
You can use Import DICOM > DICOM Query/Retrieve if you have a PACS connection configured under Preferences > Dicom node list.

My question is:
Can you have Weasis fill out this information when started with Java Web Start using weasis-pacs-connector?

Why do I need this?
Because I'd like to achieve that the user can not only view that one study Weasis was started with using the pacs-connector, but after that also freely retrieve from the PACS anything without the need to configure the node list manually.

(I know that the node list has to be configured manually one time only and after that Weasis remembers it, but I'd like to spare even this, and any further reconfiguration which is necessary if maybe the application data of Weasis is deleted on the computer that makes Weasis forget the node list.)

Nicolas Roduit

Sep 4, 2018, 2:05:53 PM9/4/18
to dcm4che
Yes, you can configure a non-editable list of nodes, see the documentation.

Tamás Sipos

Sep 12, 2018, 6:26:57 AM9/12/18
to dcm4che
Thanks, it worked!