dcm4chee 2.18.0 web3 study date filtering

Bartosz Wiklak

Apr 10, 2014, 3:19:26 AM4/10/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I installed new version of dcm4chee, when I try to filter archive (also worklist) by date in web interface I get this error:

Internal error
Throwable: For input string: "04-01"
Page: class org.apache.wicket.Page

The string  "04-01" is the month and date provided in import "Study date".

I can't see this bug in dcm4chee Jira, maybe this is configuration/installation problem. Do you guys have this problem too?

Thanks,
Bartek

Piotr Orzechowski

Sep 6, 2014, 4:28:35 AM9/6/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Mam ten sam problem - udało Ci się to rozwiązać?

I have the same problem. Did you find solution?

Regards, Piotr

Bartosz Wiklak

Sep 6, 2014, 3:39:36 PM9/6/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Nope, seems the new version of dcm4chee is not stable yet, we must wait and use good old 2.17.3 a bit longer.

Kiril LastName

Sep 9, 2015, 2:50:04 AM9/9/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Any way to solve such issue?
I have a problem with one PC which isnt able to filter by date because of:
Throwable: For input string: "04-01"
Changing the regiaal settings for short date format leads to a different input error like: 8-1 or 9-9

Other clients does not report filtering issue - its just one station. Any suggestions whats might b causing it?

bjpl

Jul 1, 2016, 7:08:07 AM7/1/16
to dcm4che, neoh...@gmail.com
The same on my clean installation of 2.18.1.
I upgraded web3 to latest version but it doesn't help.

It's not possible to search study when I fill "Study date - from"

o...@stanstrup.dk

Apr 24, 2017, 7:11:33 AM4/24/17
to dcm4che
Any fix for this?
I get this on a new 2.18.3 installation

o...@stanstrup.dk

Apr 24, 2017, 7:12:37 AM4/24/17
to dcm4che
If I force English in webinterface it works.