How to RETRIEVE images with WADO in OSIRIX?

cjv

Nov 4, 2019, 12:41:37 PM11/4/19
to dcm4che
---
SERVER: Ubuntu Server 18.04.3 LTE (Standard installation with LVM)
DCM4CHEE-ARC-LIGHT: 5.19.0 (deployed with DOCKER-COMPOSE)
---

Hi,

I would like to make the necessary settings in order to get images from DCM4CHEE-ARC-LIGHT server on OSIRIX/HOROS/OTHER client with WADO.
From what I could verify direct access is not possible (see printscreens attached).
Do I have to add an OIDC client in Keycloak?
If so, what would be the settings required?
And for the client, what would be the WADO path to set?
Can someone help me here with the steps?

Thanks.
docker-compose.yml
docker-compose.env
horos_wado.png
horos_wado_retrieve_error.png

Vimar Achir

Nov 19, 2019, 9:47:48 AM11/19/19
to dcm4che
You have to add your DCM4CHEE as a DICOMweb node in Preferences→Locations.

Be sure to select the DICOMweb panel. See attached image.

Screenshot.png