when I compress an image Photometric Interpretation YBR_RCT or YBR_FULL_422 jpeg 2000 lossy with, this fault and change color

Angel Moyano

Oct 8, 2014, 11:57:54 AM10/8/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
when I compress an image Photometric Interpretation YBR_RCT or YBR_FULL_422 jpeg 2000 lossy with, this fault and change color.when I compress without loss in lossles not give any errors, but this fails to decompress, color change .I using dcm4che 3.2.1
help!!!

Daniel Cortizo

Nov 13, 2014, 12:17:56 PM11/13/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

El miércoles, 8 de octubre de 2014 12:57:54 UTC-3, Angel Moyano escribió:
when I compress an image Photometric Interpretation YBR_RCT or YBR_FULL_422 jpeg 2000 lossy with, this fault and change color.when I compress without loss in lossles not give any errors, but this fails to decompress, color change .I using dcm4che 3.2.1
help!!!

You sister!
Message has been deleted