adding private dictionary tags

jsgi...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2016, 9:24:56 AM6/15/16
to dcm4che

I would like to add private tags for Philips MR images so the tags are labeled in dcmdump. So far I have tried using SiemensCSAHeader.java as a prototype.

In dcm4che-core/src/main/java/org/dcm4che3/dict created a new folder named philips
In that folder created PhilipsImage001.java containing code to return VR's and keywords by tag.
In dcm4che-dict-private/src/main/resources/META-INF/services/org.dcm4che3.data.ElementDictionary added line org.dcm4che3.dict.philips.PhilipsImage001
In dcm4che-dict-private/test/java/org/dcm4che3/data/ElementDictionaryTest.java and ValueSelectorTest.java added code to test using code for Siemens as model

build was successful, tests in dcm4che-private-dict had no errors. But in dcmdump private tags are still unlabeled.
Should they be? Is there some step I am missing?

Thanks,
Joe
PhilipsImage001.java