Internationalization support in the UI

Az Eddine

Jan 20, 2020, 6:54:37 AM1/20/20
to dcm4che
Hi,
Do you have a date for internationalization support in the UI (version 5.21) ?

Best regards

Sheki Esadi

Jan 20, 2020, 8:03:46 AM1/20/20
to dcm4che
Hi,

we are dependent on Angular i18n module, the current version of it doesn't support code translation of the strings, so I can not specify a date or version but I hope that I can implement a first version in the next ~2-3 months (Maybe even earlier but I don't thing it will take longer (If the Angular team takes too long, It is planed to implement an own custom solution for that).

Best Regards
Shefki Esadi

Az Eddine

Jan 20, 2020, 8:23:13 AM1/20/20
to dcm4che
Hi,
Thanks Shefki Esadi
In the meantime, is it easy to do a direct translation in the code (if the woding is concentrated in one place)?

Sheki Esadi

Jan 20, 2020, 8:32:11 AM1/20/20
to dcm4che
Hi,

of course you could translate all texts that you find in the code (https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-light/tree/master/dcm4chee-arc-ui2/src) directly!

Best Rigards
Shefki Esadi

Az Eddine

Jan 20, 2020, 8:48:55 AM1/20/20
to dcm4che
Ok I thought everything was in the same file ;-)

Sheki Esadi

Jan 20, 2020, 9:11:51 AM1/20/20
to dcm4che
No of course not :-).

an...@pierdelacabeza.com

Jan 20, 2020, 1:33:55 PM1/20/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
That's great,

Keep us updated so we can contribute with translations.

Thanks!

Shefki Esadi