AET drop-down list issue

nutun

Dec 24, 2019, 5:43:54 AM12/24/19
to dcm4che

Hi,

I have deployed dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.20.0-secure (dockerized). I have changed configurations for user role to view Navigation menu only (not the Monitoring and Configuration) which is implemented successfully.

I have DCM4CHEE as my default AET and some other AETs like DCM1 (clone of DCM4CHEE), PACS1416 (external AE) and PACS1417 (External AE) etc. Now I want that any user having user role can see DCM1 AET only. I have configured this settings for user role but wen I log in as user, all the AET (Web App Services) are shown in the list. Screenshots are attached.

I have configured this settings in dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.19.0-secure which were perfectly implemented.

Need guidelines on this,
DropDownList-01.JPG
DropDownList-02.JPG
DropDownList-03.JPG