Worklist not updated after MPPS "COMPLETED" request

Merence Sibomana

Oct 27, 2019, 11:56:12 AM10/27/19
to dcm4che
Hello

I am testing a connection of a Digital Radiography (DR) modality software to dcm4chee-arc 5.18. I use hl7snd to add CR exam request to dcm4chee worklist and I can query the worklist from the modality SW.

1) Modality SW sends MPPS N-CREATE with status "IN PROGRESS"  for a study selected from worklist when the study is opened
2) Modality SW sends "intermediate" MPPS N-SET with status "COMPLETED" for each image created
3) Modality SW sends MPPS N-SET with status "COMPLETED" for the study when closing the study

The study in the worklist remains "SCHEDULED" in worklist is after (3).  Can the "intermediate" N-SET in (2) cause the problem?

See attached : partial dcm4chee log and contents of MPPS objects (converted from dcm to xml).

Thanks for help,
Merence

server_log_vxvue.txt
DICOM_MPPS_NSet_20191027_144527.xml
DICOM_MPPS_NSet_20191027_144507.xml
DICOM_MPPS_NCreate_20191027_144501.xml

Merence Sibomana

Nov 1, 2019, 4:32:31 AM11/1/19
to dcm4che
Can I increase dcm4chee logging level to check if it is receiving the right MPPS attributes  "IN PROGRESS" and  "COMPLETED" and what it does with them?

Thanks,
Merence

Merence Sibomana

Nov 2, 2019, 9:15:20 AM11/2/19
to dcm4che
I found that it is the NCREATE "IN PROGRESS" request of VXVue (Modality SW) after comparing the behavior to DVTk Modality Emulator (https://www.dvtk.org/download/modality-emulator/).

Attached pdf shows the difference in dcm4chee-arc logging: Create Patient is missing with VXVue.

Can someone tell what is missing or wrong in the VXVue NCREATE DICOM object (in attached xml converted from dcm )?

Thanks for your help,
Merence
dcm4chee-DVtk-vs-VXVue.pdf
DICOM_MPPS_NCreate_20191102_120248.xml