How to query all the patients into the weasis viewer at launch

GOKHAN DILEK

Jan 10, 2015, 10:11:49 PM1/10/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicolas,

Just wondering if it would be possible to load all the patients in the database and sort them by study date before loading them?

Thanks.

Nicolas Roduit

Jan 11, 2015, 3:37:11 PM1/11/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Your request does not really make sense for me. You can use weasis-pacs-connector to load several patients with the url length limitation. Otherwise, you can build the manifest content on your side and then upload it in the viewer servlet.

GOKHAN DILEK

Jan 12, 2015, 4:08:17 AM1/12/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for your reply.

I am basically trying to automatically pull the patients/studies from dcm4chee into weasis upon launching weasis jnlp file via dcm4chee.

Please see below the approaches I have taken so far:

-Download the objects from dcm4chee to a particular folder in the client and view them
  1. Download the dicom objects and save them into tmp folder (1.2.840.114387.138625545.59534.16898.36389.12028054.14920150 etc...) using dcm4chee toolkit
  2. I can then point weasis viewer to the tmp to display these objects
The problem with this is it will save all the objects into the client. Would it be possible to only download the patient name and as soon as the patient is selected, the study will be downloaded ?

The objects need to be downloaded periodically possibly every 1 min (as the studies are sent to dcm4chee).

-Download the objects and convert patient uids to xml document
  1. Download the objects and then convert uids to txt
  2. Place them into weasis-pacs-connector xml file
  3. Periodically check and download objects if available
The problem with this is uids will not get updated once new objects are available in the database.
The user has to regenerate the jnlp file to see the new objects.

Please let me know what approach would be best for this scenario.

Thank you for your help.

Nicolas Roduit

Jan 13, 2015, 2:22:33 AM1/13/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, but I don't see the use case. Why requesting all the database? For instance in our PACS, that query will return more than one million patients.

I would suggest to use the dcm4chee-web3 interface with my recent modifications to open in Weasis all the selection (Patient, Study, Series and Instance) in one shot from the view button (next to Export button),  see how it works on the demo server (user:user). Then you can change in the preferences of Weasis, if you do not want to start automatically downloads and let the user to select which series to download.

Funky Koval

Mar 4, 2015, 6:23:31 AM3/4/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

dcm4chee-web3 interface with my recent modifications to open in Weasis all the selection (Patient, Study, Series and Instance) in one shot from the view button (next to Export button),

it doesn't work for me, where can I download Your mods of web3 to test on my system?

Nicolas Roduit

Mar 5, 2015, 2:01:53 AM3/5/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
You need to build dcm4chee from the svn trunk for having those modifications (have not be included in the last release dcm4chee-web 3.0.5 and dcm4chee 2.18.1).

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

Mar 13, 2015, 5:33:28 AM3/13/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Nicolas, could You tell Me what is needed to use Your version? I've checked Your demo, if I selected two studies and click "View" page got reloaded but nothing else. Weasis is not starting. But Weasis started properly if I clicked icon on patient or study level.

Nicolas Roduit

Mar 14, 2015, 4:25:58 AM3/14/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
It required to build dcm4chee-web from the svn trunk.

I cannot reproduce the issue that you describe. Could you give more information (browser, selected studies)?

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

Mar 14, 2015, 10:26:08 PM3/14/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

I've checked second time and problem appear in Firefox only, versions 33 on Ubuntu, 35 and 36 on Win 7 64bit. In Chrome and IE "view" button works.

Nicolas Roduit

Mar 18, 2015, 2:25:56 PM3/18/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I manage to reproduce the issue on Firefox on Windows but for me the view button is working and the link on the elements doesn't work.

When you copy the link in a new tab or execute it in a popup window you can run the viewer. It seems there is a bug for triggering the link but I haven't found any references on the web.

Paulo César Beck

Jul 8, 2015, 8:29:43 PM7/8/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicolas,

I'm browsing the dcm4chee repository, searching for this Weasis-in-one-click version, but there is a lot of trunk folders. Could you confirm if the correct is svn : //svn.code.sf.net/p/dcm4che/svn/dcm4chee/dcm4chee-web/trunk. Tks in advance.

Nicolas Roduit

Jul 9, 2015, 2:37:18 AM7/9/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com, paulo...@agens.com.br
Yes it is in dcm4chee-web trunk and in the next release dcm4chee-web-3.0.6 (in http://svn.code.sf.net/p/dcm4che/svn/dcm4chee/dcm4chee-web/branches/DCM4CHEE_WEB_3_0_4-RC/). I don't know when this version will be release but I guess soon.

Paulo César Beck

Jul 12, 2015, 7:14:56 PM7/12/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com, paulo...@agens.com.br
Hi Nicolas, have you the correct POM files with online respositories? Or are you using a local maven repository?

Paulo César Beck

Jul 18, 2015, 11:20:19 AM7/18/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicolas, I finally had success in build the 2.19.0-SNAPSHOT version. Thanks for your attention.