addition of new patient attribute

瀏覽次數:127 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Babar Siraj

未讀,
2013年12月7日 上午8:46:342013/12/7
收件者:dcm...@googlegroups.com

Hello All
I am facing problem of adding new attributes to existing studies. When I click on “edit patient attribute” icon on web interface then new dialog box pops up to edit attributes. However it only allows me to change existing attribute values. For appending additional attribute say Physician's Name (tag 0008,0090),  I insert (0008,0090) in the field of New Attribute. However when I click plus icon for adding new attribute, it gives me following warning

“Attribute tag is not editable”.

I have checked related parameters in JMX console but all seem to be fine. Pls advise me what I am missing.

Many thanks in advance!

Babar Siraj

未讀,
2013年12月8日 上午10:03:052013/12/8
收件者:dcm...@googlegroups.com
Since Physician's Name (tag 0008,0090) is a study attribute and not a patient (dcm4chee-attribute-filter.xml), so probably that is the reason of warning. Alternatively,  I tried to add tag="00104000 Patient Comments" (as it was not included in the study)  in edit patient attribute dialog box but alas! no change. I got the same warning that “Attribute tag is not editable.
If someone can help me out, I'd be obliged.

fleetwoodfc

未讀,
2013年12月8日 中午12:10:542013/12/8
收件者:dcm...@googlegroups.com
Check the "Allow all attributes" box before you add the new tag.

Babar Siraj

未讀,
2013年12月8日 下午1:10:152013/12/8
收件者:dcm...@googlegroups.com
thanks fleetwoodfc! I have already done it but result was same ie warning due to tag not editable
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息