DCM4CHEE ARC DIFFERENT PATIENT NAME

Ff Ff

Jun 12, 2024, 9:39:21 AMJun 12
to dcm4che
Hello,
In DCM2.17 I can save multiple patient names with a single patient ID. This situation is in the 1st photo. When I send the same patients to DCM arc, I see them under one name. This situation is in the 2nd photo.
I want to set this to DCM arc like in DCM2.17 version. Why this setting? How do I make it in dcm arc?

Regards,1.png2.jpeg

Shefki Esadi

Jun 12, 2024, 12:56:27 PMJun 12
to dcm4che
Hi,

in the second screenshot you see two different studies that corresponds to a single patient id ( Patients are grouped based on patient identifiers ).
I don't think it is a good idea to have two different patients with the same patient id ( what's the reason of doing that?) ( at least you have to set different Issuer of Patient ID (0010,0021) to each Patient "name" ).

Best Regard
Shefki Esadi

Ff Ff

Jun 13, 2024, 4:30:03 AMJun 13
to dcm4che
Hi,
"you have to set different Issuer of Patient ID (0010,0021) to each Patient "name"" How do I do this?
I want to do this procedure for the veterinary clinic. A person can have more than one pet. Records are opened with the owner's ID.

Best Regard

fleetwoodfc

Jun 14, 2024, 4:33:55 PMJun 14
to dcm4che
You can use attribute coercion.
1. Add new attribute coercion
Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 4.25.15 PM.png

2. Coerce Issuer of ID for store requests:

Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 4.19.16 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 4.19.45 PM.png

El Trigueñón

Jun 25, 2024, 3:09:58 PMJun 25
to dcm4che
saludos gpo tengo instalado un servidor dcm4chee en debian deonde cuando ejecuto paar accder a la dcm4chee me pone este error.
ESTADO HTTP 404 - /DCM4CHEE-WEB3 y además fallo el arranque del manejador de protocolo la direccion 8080 ya se esta usando.
WhatsApp Image 2024-06-20 at 18.05.20.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-06-20 at 18.04.52.jpeg

Ff Ff

Jun 27, 2024, 4:55:14 AMJun 27
to dcm4che
Thanks, this was successfull

Ff Ff

Jun 27, 2024, 5:00:41 AMJun 27
to dcm4che
1. Does the 8080 port only work for dcm4chee? If there is an application with another 8080 port, close it.

2.Stop the running service.
Delete the log,tar-extracted,tar-extracted-journal,tmp,wadocachejournal,work folders in the C:\Apps\dcm4chee-2.17.1-psql\server\default path, then run the service again.

3. There should be only one java version on the computer.

You can control these transactions.