Error: Address already in use

Jeenit Khatri

Apr 19, 2017, 8:08:45 AM4/19/17
to dcm4che
I am using the qrscu.py file to query the dcm4chee and I have added all the parameters in to the file like AE title, IP, Host and all other details.
And trying to fetch the study with some scheduler that executes every 1 minute. But when scheduler try to execute the file I am getting the error.
And again I need to restart the server or kill the service manually. I checked that in one of the discussion it mentioned that when query from the terminal
it need to use -device instead of -L. But I am just executing the file and defined all parameters that are needed and working fine for me but some times it
generates the error.
Is that any solution or any steps that I need to take.