dcm4che

SIMRS/Software Rumah Sakit KhanzaHMS

Jan 12, 2017, 10:49:59 PM1/12/17
to dcm4che
I am windiarto from Indonesia. Beginners in  medical images, and do not understand anything about it. I saw dcm4che for it. I work at one of the hospitals in Indonesia. What should I learn from the beginning that I could use dcm4che ?

Joey

Jan 13, 2017, 8:17:33 AM1/13/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
You can use dcm4chee to archive medical images on a computer system.
dcm4che is a set of tools you can use to work with DICOM files and PACS like dcm4chee.

If you want to learn how to work with dcm4chee and dcm4che, you can do this:

  1. Install a DICOM viewer.
  2. Install the dcm4che2 toolkit.
  3. Download some public anonymized DICOM files from here
  4. view the DICOM files with the DICOM viewer.
  5. Install the dcm4chee PACS.
  6. Play around with the dcm4che2 toolkit and try to send the images to the dcm4chee archive.

Gunter Zeilinger

Jan 13, 2017, 8:21:31 AM1/13/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Rather use the dcm4che3 version of the toolkit - dcm4che2 will not be longer maintained.

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 2:17 PM, Joey <joey.le...@gmail.com> wrote:
You can use dcm4chee to archive medical images on a computer system.
dcm4che is a set of tools you can use to work with DICOM files and dcm4chee.

If you want to learn how to work with dcm4chee and dcm4che, you can do this:

  1. Install a DICOM viewer.
  2. Install the dcm4che2 toolkit.
  3. Download some public anonymized DICOM files from here
  1. Install the dcm4chee PACS.
  2. Play around with the dcm4che2 toolkit and try to send the images into the dcm4chee archive.

On Friday, January 13, 2017 at 4:49:59 AM UTC+1, SIMRS/Software Rumah Sakit KhanzaHMS wrote:
I am windiarto from Indonesia. Beginners in  medical images, and do not understand anything about it. I saw dcm4che for it. I work at one of the hospitals in Indonesia. What should I learn from the beginning that I could use dcm4che ?

SIMRS/Software Rumah Sakit KhanzaHMS

Jan 14, 2017, 12:00:42 AM1/14/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
wow, thank a lot. i will try it and i hope soonly can use it in my hospital