Cannot recieve images, FileSystemMgt2Service shows as registered not started in jmx-console

Matthew Miklacic

Jun 8, 2013, 4:26:28 PM6/8/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I'm working on a project and testing DCM4CHEE to see if it will fulfill my needs.  My original tests were done with CDMedic Live CD and everything seemed great.  I took it to the next level and installed my own server on a Hyper-V virtual machine.  I have things running or so it appears.  I can login to the web3 page, I've configured my online storage (it looks configured at least), but I can't receive any images from another dicom server.  I've checked my server.log and I don't notice any errors or warnings.  When I compare my jmx-console to the CDMedic live CD I notice 1 main difference.  The CDMedic live has FileSystemMgt2Service listed as started but my own install has it listed as Registered.  I believe that is the problem but I may be wrong.  I'm new to Jboss so I'm a little out of my league here.  Any helpful hints?

Matt
registered.jpg

Arnold Maderthaner

Jun 19, 2013, 1:05:06 PM6/19/13