WADO RS get frame in PNG type

Issahar Weiss

Nov 5, 2019, 10:33:05 AM11/5/19
to dcm4che
Hi.
I'm trying to get a frame using WADO RS (5.19.0), but I'm trying to get it in PNG format.
The url is:
This URL works well, but it returns the frame in image/jp2 format, and I need PNG.
I'm trying to add query param: "accept=image/png" but it returns 406 Not Acceptable.
All other tries fail.
Can someone help please?
Is it not supported?

Gunter Zeilinger

Nov 6, 2019, 2:28:04 AM11/6/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
WADO-RS Retrieve Fame service returns the pixel data as it is stored in the DICOM object. If you want to get it rendered to 8-bit JPEG, PNG or GIF use the Retrieve Rendered Frames service.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.