What value of <docker-host> needs to be set so that the archive works when moving to another network

Alexandr Kuznetsov

Mar 22, 2020, 10:43:46 AM3/22/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
I installed dcm4chee-5.22 in the docker on Ubuntu on 18.04.
IP-address 192.168.88.62. When starting arc container, I indicated this address as <docker-host>. This works and I can go to this address in the web interface and view studies from the local network 192.168.88.0/24. I also connected weasis and oviyam2 and this works with this address.

But this computer is designed to work on another local network and I cannot know in advance the address that it will have there. How do I define <docker-host> so that I don't have to start the container with the new address.
I tried to define <docker-host> in /ets/hosts, for example,
192.168.88.62    dcm4chee.archive
and run a container with this value:

docker run --network=dcm4chee_default --name arc \
           -p 8080:8080 \
           -p 8443:8443 \
           -p 9990:9990 \
           -p 9993:9993 \
           -p 11112:11112 \
           -p 2762:2762 \
           -p 2575:2575 \
           -p 12575:12575 \
           -e POSTGRES_DB=pacsdb \
           -e POSTGRES_USER=pacs \
           -e POSTGRES_PASSWORD=pacs \
           -e WILDFLY_WAIT_FOR="ldap:389 db:5432" \
           -e AUTH_SERVER_URL=https://dcm4chee.archive:8843/auth \
           -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro \
           -v /etc/timezone:/etc/timezone:ro \
           -v /var/local/dcm4chee-arc/wildfly:/opt/wildfly/standalone \
           -d dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.22.0-secure

, but this does not work when I want to log into the server from the local network: Internal Server Error

Может мне кто-нибудь здесь по-русски объяснить, как сделать так, чтобы не нужно было каждый раз при изменении адреса сервера перезапускать контейнер с новым адресом. Английский у меня только с гуглом :(

Thank you in advance

Gunter Zeilinger

Mar 23, 2020, 12:30:37 PM3/23/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
There must be an entry for the docker host in the DNS of your network, so any web-browser and the archive container resolves the host name to the right IP.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Mar 23, 2020, 3:58:49 PM3/23/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much for the answer. I registered the host address in the DNS settings of the router. And launched the container with the option
-e AUTH_SERVER_URL = https: //dicom.archive: 8843 / auth \
Now everything works inside the network.

Снимок экрана_2020-03-23_21-46-39.png

How to connect to the server from outside the network? What ports do I need to forward on the router? And do I need to change the settings in keycloak?
How to organize access if dcm4chee-arc work on virtual computers KVM with a virtual network NAT?

Best regards,
Aleksandr Kuznietsov

понедельник, 23 марта 2020 г., 18:30:37 UTC+2 пользователь gunterze написал:
There must be an entry for the docker host in the DNS of your network, so any web-browser and the archive container resolves the host name to the right IP.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Gunter Zeilinger

Mar 24, 2020, 4:53:52 AM3/24/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
For access via public network I recommend to prefer https://dicom.archive:8443/dcm4chee-arc/ui2 over http://dicom.archive:8080/dcm4chee-arc/ui2 for accessing the UI. So you have to forward port 8443 and 8843 at your public access point to the docker host, and take care that host name "dicom.archive" get resolved to the IP of your access point by web browsers on external hosts - e.g. by a correspondent entry in their host file.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Mar 24, 2020, 2:44:14 PM3/24/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Forwarding ports 8443 and 8843 on the router gives nothing. After switching to port 8843, the message Invalid parameter: redirect_uri
Please explain to me how to access the server from outside the local network. For example: the server address is 192.168.78.21, the external address of the router is 192.168.168.88.243. On the router, ports 8443 and 8843 are forwarded to the address 192.168.78.21.
Port 11112 is also forwarded. On this port I can send studies from outside the local network, as well as watch other viewers using the C-Get protocol.
I think the problem is in the wrong keycloak setup.
Please help