Query and Update patient demographic information from central archive

romeokaka

May 19, 2019, 12:52:11 PM5/19/19
to dcm4che

Hi,

dcm4chee are light is deployed on one of our remote site. No MWL service is configured there due to some reason. I want to update (fetch) patient demographic information form central archive whenever a patient data is received on PACS and update the patient information.

Export rule is configured to forward studies to central archive is working fine. dcm4chee is sending its AE as modality AE but I want to send the AE title of modality when data is being exported to central archive.

Waiting for support.

Thanks.

Abdul Basit

May 20, 2019, 11:24:31 PM5/20/19
to dcm4che
Hi

Everyone please guide.

Thanks

vrinda nayak

May 21, 2019, 4:43:50 AM5/21/19
to dcm4che
For the first point - To update your site PACS with patient information from central archive : You can make use of Patient Verification against external Patient Demographics Provider feature, wherein the central archive shall act as an external archive (C-FIND SCP) for the site PACS. You would need to configure a PDQ service, wherein the AE Title of Central archive shall be used in the PDQ Service URI
If your requirement is that patient information shall be updated on site PACS before the export of objects, then you may configure the Patient Verification Polling Interval to a lesser value than the value you have configured for Export Delay in the Export Rule.

For the second point - To send AE Title of modality when data is exported to central archive : You may create/configure separate Archive AEs in your site PACS (depending on no. of modalities which are sending objects to your site PACS), for each of these configured Archive AEs, add a Masquerade Calling AE Title (the value shall be the AE Title of your modality). Create/configure separate Export Rule(s) and Exporter Descriptor(s) for each of these Archive AEs,

On Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 5:24:31 AM UTC+2, romeokaka wrote:
Hi

Everyone please guide.

Thanks

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 9:52 PM romeokaka <learn...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

dcm4chee are light is deployed on one of our remote site. No MWL service is configured there due to some reason. I want to update (fetch) patient demographic information form central archive whenever a patient data is received on PACS and update the patient information.

Export rule is configured to forward studies to central archive is working fine. dcm4chee is sending its AE as modality AE but I want to send the AE title of modality when data is being exported to central archive.

Waiting for support.

Thanks.

Abdul Basit

May 21, 2019, 4:50:51 AM5/21/19
to dcm4che
Dear Vrinda,

Thank you for your support and quick response.

Many Thanks.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dcm4che.