Technical Recruiter looking for DCM4CHE individuals

Eric Carroll

Apr 15, 2019, 8:48:27 PM4/15/19
to dcm4che
Hey All,

Sorry to disturb your group! I don't mean to bother anyone or post if I'm not allowed too. Truth is - y'all are hard to track down. Perhaps because it's an open source tool/development language (still trying to wrap my head around it) it's not listed on many resumes. Figured I'd come to the (Open) Source!

My name is Eric Carroll - I am an Account Manager with TEKsystems in Raleigh, NC. I am supporting the North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine. They're looking for a DCM4CHE developer to assist them with building out features for their DCM4CHE environment. Currently it's on Linux based infrastructure, but they're goal is to move it to AWS. This is a role that will allow an individual to work 100% remote, and since it's all production focused you can work whatever hours you choose. It is only slated as a 3-6 month contract, however.

I am working on this exclusively, so feel free to reply on here or email me directly at ecar...@teksystems.com or call at 919.760.1905. If you don't reach me, feel free to reach out to my recruiting partner Chip Carpenter at ccar...@teksystems.com or at 502.499.4718. I'd love to fill you in on the details if you are interested.

Thanks for reading!!

Eric

Docjay

Apr 30, 2019, 12:45:44 PM4/30/19
to dcm4che
J4Care (Gunter's group) has professional services that can help you with this need