Querying mwl-item from an external AET

Deeps

Dec 31, 2019, 5:42:28 AM12/31/19
to dcm4che
Hi,

      I am using dcm4chee-arc-light 5.18.0.Is it possible to query mwl-item from an external AET?

For example if I have 2 instances of dcm4chee-arc-light. Orders are placed only in one instance and I need to query these mwl-items from the other instance. Is it possible?

Gunter Zeilinger

Dec 31, 2019, 2:48:08 PM12/31/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Jan 9, 2020, 8:13:44 AM1/9/20
to dcm4che

How mwl find request coming to one instance of dcm4chee-arc-light can be proxied to a remote instance of dcm4chee-arc-light. Is there a way to enable proxy request through dcm4chee-arc/ui2 application ?