ERR_251_PARENT_NOT_FOUND

jmlore...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2017, 3:00:01 PM7/13/17
to dcm4che
Hi,

During the installation of the dcm4chee-arc-5.9.2-psql, while importing the default-config.ldif in Apache Directory Studio 2.0.0 I get the errors:

#!RESULT ERROR
#!CONNECTION ldap://localhost:10389
#!DATE 2017-06-28T13:12:56.009
#!ERROR [LDAP: error code 32 - NO_SUCH_OBJECT: failed for MessageType : ADD_REQUEST Message ID : 34     Add Request : Entry     dn[n]: cn=dicom,dicomDeviceName=unknown,cn=Devices,cn=DICOM Configuration,dc=dcm4che,dc=org     objectClass: dicomNetworkConnection     objectClass: dcmNetworkConnection     dicomPort: 104     dicomHostname: localhost     cn: dicom : ERR_251_PARENT_NOT_FOUND Parent dicomDeviceName=unknown,cn=Devices,cn=DICOM Configuration,dc=dcm4che,dc=org not found]
dn: cn=dicom,dicomDeviceName=unknown,cn=Devices,cn=DICOM Configuration,dc=dcm4che,dc=org
dicomHostname: localhost
dicomPort: 104
objectClass: dicomNetworkConnection
objectClass: dcmNetworkConnection
cn: dicom

#!RESULT ERROR
#!CONNECTION ldap://localhost:10389
#!DATE 2017-06-28T13:12:56.009
#!ERROR [LDAP: error code 32 - NO_SUCH_OBJECT: failed for MessageType : ADD_REQUEST Message ID : 35     Add Request : Entry     dn[n]: dicomAETitle=UNKNOWN,dicomDeviceName=unknown,cn=Devices,cn=DICOM Configuration,dc=dcm4che,dc=org     objectClass: dicomNetworkAE     objectClass: dcmNetworkAE     dicomAETitle: UNKNOWN     dicomNetworkConnectionReference: cn=dicom,dicomDeviceName=unknown,cn=Devices,cn=DICOM Configuration,dc=dcm4che,dc=org     dicomAssociationAcceptor: TRUE     dicomAssociationInitiator: TRUE : ERR_251_PARENT_NOT_FOUND Parent dicomDeviceName=unknown,cn=Devices,cn=DICOM Configuration,dc=dcm4che,dc=org not found]
dn: dicomAETitle=UNKNOWN,dicomDeviceName=unknown,cn=Devices,cn=DICOM Configuration,dc=dcm4che,dc=org
dicomAssociationInitiator: TRUE
objectClass: dicomNetworkAE
objectClass: dcmNetworkAE
dicomNetworkConnectionReference: cn=dicom,dicomDeviceName=unknown,cn=Devices,cn=DICOM Configuration,dc=dcm4che,dc=org
dicomAETitle: UNKNOWN
dicomAssociationAcceptor: TRUE

It says that a parent can't be found, could someone help me?

Obs.: I'm using java 8, PostgreSQL 9.4, Apache DS 2.0.0 M20 and Apache Directory Studio 2.0.0 M12 in a Windows x64.

Thanks

George Sino

Nov 25, 2023, 6:34:47 AM11/25/23
to dcm4che