ERROR: org.keycloak.adapters.BearerTokenRequestAuthenticator Failed to verify token

romeokaka

May 28, 2019, 1:00:16 AM5/28/19
to dcm4che

Hi,

I am using on remote site dcm4chee arc loght 5.15.1 (Secured archive and services & docker compose installation). Service were up and running smoothly from last 11 days with export rules. Suddenly export rules stopped working and stuck on scheduled status. When I manually export data using export rule the result was the same. Then I export the study using "Synchronised DICOM exporter" and studies were forwarded immediately.

For export ques I noticed the error in log:

2019-05-28 09:08:23,942 ERROR [org.keycloak.adapters.BearerTokenRequestAuthenticator] (default task-10) Failed to verify token: org.keycloak.exceptions.TokenNotActiveException: Token is not active
        at org.keycloak.TokenVerifier$2.test(TokenVerifier.java:86)
(Log attached)

Then I restarted services of all containers and all scheduled export ques started exporting studies immediately.

Please help me to solve this issue as this is very big issue in production environment.

Best Regards,

Error-1.txt

vrinda nayak

May 28, 2019, 5:09:55 AM5/28/19
to dcm4che
For automatic forward of received instances triggered by export rules, the Keycloak token is not required, as this is done using schedulers and DICOM associations.
Only if you are using RESTful services (Secure UI & Secure RESTful), the bearer token is needed in the request. For tasks to remain in SCHEDULED status for long, as you said, what was present in the Outcome Messages of these tasks? Also what did the server.log of Archive have for these (SCHEDULED) tasks?

romeokaka

May 28, 2019, 6:34:09 AM5/28/19
to dcm4che
Error-2.txt
Scheduled.txt

vrinda nayak

May 28, 2019, 7:45:27 AM5/28/19
to dcm4che
The logs seem unrelated to each other. The Msg Id(s) present in the attached Scheduled.txt are nowhere to be found in the https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SYdyEU8-Dms7VsOHM44JcLEnxHb6HWx8
As I mentioned earlier, if your tasks remain in SCHEDULED status what is present in the outcomeMessage field of these tasks ?

See eg.

romeokaka

May 28, 2019, 7:59:22 AM5/28/19
to dcm4che
Hi vrinda nayak,

Thank you for your support.

Unfortunately I deleted the failed scheduled tasks while troubleshooting. But I remember the outcomeMessage was about similar to that remote host not found.