Mammography and Angiography

Eduardo Rodríguez

Aug 9, 2013, 9:24:50 AM8/9/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I have a stable operating DCM4CHEE with US, MR, CT and CR, soon we will incorporate mammography and angiography,
What volume of data generated by each of these studies and whether there is any restriction when viewing from viewers k-pacs (free) ClearCanvas and OsiriX?

Can
you suggest where I can download such studies to test the compression of these modalities?

Thank you very much,

Eduardo Rodriguez

Greg Silverman

Aug 9, 2013, 1:41:53 PM8/9/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Viewing angiograms in K-Pacs and OsiriX hasn't been a problem for us (even works in the Weasis viewer quite well). Our images are sent with lossy compression, and are on the order of 150 frames per series. A file that is roughly 1.8 MB compressed is 58 MB RAW.

Greg--

--
Greg M. Silverman
Senior Developer Analyst