Problem with C-GET an C-MOVE when doing 2 instances of DcmServer

Lutrero

Sep 18, 2014, 4:17:18 AM9/18/14
Hello!!

I am creating two instances of dcmserver , and with C-ECHO, C-STORE and C-FIND all works well for the both instances. The problem starts when I try to make a C-GET or C-MOVE, if I try to do it to the original DcmServer all works fine but if I make the query to the second instance DcmServer2, the query arrives but DcmServer2 sends the query to DcmServer and they start a negotiation. All works well between them but when they finnish its comunications, DcmServer2 do not retrieve to me the study/images.

My question is how to avoid that comunication between the 2 instances?

I have this services duplicated
  • DcmServer
  • GPWLScp
  • GPWLScu