Forward2 - Send only PET Studies to a Osirix.

Rady

Jul 4, 2015, 10:49:55 PM7/4/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello Team,

I have a user asking me to send CT Studies to a WorkstationA. and PET Studies to Osirix for Fusion. Since Forward2 rule look at Series tags, the PET studies have CT and PT Series, If we forward based on PT modality then only the PET series are forwarded to Osirix and the rest CT series part of PET Study and Actual CT Study gets forward to the WorksationA.

Is there any way to identify and forward the complete PET study (CT and PT Series) to Osirix and only CT Series to WorkstationA. Any response is highly appreciated.

with regards
Rady

Funky Koval

Jul 7, 2015, 6:16:05 PM7/7/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rady,
maybe You can use Forward to move complete PET to Osirix and Forward2 to send only CT series to WorkstationA ?

Robert van Ommen

Jul 8, 2015, 2:39:42 AM7/8/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Maybe you can use the Study description to route the whole study instead of the modality.

Rady

Jul 10, 2015, 2:56:22 AM7/10/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Koval and Robert, finally we fixed with Study Description. Requested the CT technician to add "CT-" or "PT-" to start with in the Study descriptions (lucky they are not using MWL). In the forward xml this is the change made.

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0">
<xsl:output method="xml"/>
<!--
The following parameters are made available by the application: source-aet - AET of the Storage SCU from which the series was received retrieve-aet - AET of the Query Retrieve SCP from which the series can be retrieved year - The current year month - The current month (1=Jan, 2=Feb ..) date - The current day of the month day - The current day of the week (0=Sun, 1=Mon ..) hour - The current hour of the day These parameters may be to define rules that depend on the source or retrieve AET or on the current date or time. An example of the parameters that are made available to this stylesheet is as follows: <xsl:param name="source-aet">DCMSND</xsl:param> <xsl:param name="retrieve-aet">DCM4CHEE</xsl:param> <xsl:param name="month">4</xsl:param> <xsl:param name="date">30</xsl:param> <xsl:param name="day">1</xsl:param> <xsl:param name="hour">15</xsl:param>
-->
<xsl:param name="source-aet"/>
<xsl:param name="retrieve-aet"/>
<xsl:param name="year"/>
<xsl:param name="month"/>
<xsl:param name="date"/>
<xsl:param name="day"/>
<xsl:param name="hour"/>
<xsl:template match="/dataset">
<destinations>
<xsl:if test="starts-with(attr[@tag='00081030'],'PT-')">
<destination aet="ae1" priority="high"/>
</xsl:if>
<xsl:if test="starts-with(attr[@tag='00081030'],'CT-')">
<destination aet="ae2" priority="high"/>
</xsl:if>
</destinations>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>