Oviyam 2.1 Series Loading Question

Wfubmc Radiology

Jan 25, 2015, 11:31:02 PM1/25/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for this great viewer.  I have recently upgraded to Oviyam 2.1 and am viewing studies from my dcm4chee implementation.  Weasis and Oviyam 0.9 don't have any issues displaying images. Oviyam 2.1 seems to have trouble with my CT studies where it will load the study but for most series, it will display all the images but won't let me scroll through them as it displays them as Images 1/1, Images 2/1...Images 95/1 etc. instead of image 1/194, image 2/194...image 95/194 etc.  I can double-click on all images and display them, I just can't scroll through the series.  As I mentioned, Weasis is able to display the exact same study normally. Oddly enough, the scout images in the series do display correctly allow me to scroll between them.  Thank you in advance for your help.