DCM4CHEE PACS Migration made easy in couple of hours.

Rady

Sep 9, 2013, 9:42:17 AM9/9/13
Anybody interested to know how to migrate old Linux DCM4Chee PACS with 1.2 million images to a latest version of DCM4Chee to a Windows Server in couple of hours then, read this blog written by me. I am sharing this to save lots of hassle that we went through - could be avoided.

regards
Rady

Damien Evans

Sep 8, 2013, 1:57:30 PM9/8/13