Re: Getting a result from DCMMWL

fleetwoodfc

Aug 15, 2013, 8:20:09 AM8/15/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
The main method prints the results to the command line console. There is a public query method that will return the results as a list of DICOM objects but basically you will probably need to write your own version of dcmmwl to use with javascript.

On Wednesday, August 14, 2013 2:36:35 AM UTC-4, Gregor Kittlaus wrote:
Hi,

I am currently testing the DCMMWL but I'm struggeling with the function.

try {

var argst = new Array();
 argst
[0] = "TESTWL@HOSTNAME:104"
 argst
[1] = "-L"
 argst
[2] = "BLA@HOSTNAME"
 argst
[3] = "-q"
 argst
[4] = "00100040=M"
 argst
[5] = "-r"
 argst
[6] = "00100010"
 argst
[5] = "-r"
 argst
[6] = "00100020"
 argst
[5] = "-r"
 argst
[6] = "00100030"
 argst
[5] = "-r"
 argst
[6] = "00100040"
 argst
[5] = "-r"
 argst
[6] = "00101000"
 argst
[5] = "-r"
 argst
[6] = "00101020"
} catch(e) {
 logger
.error(e)
}

try {

var test = DcmMWL.main(argst);
 logger
.info(test);
} catch(e) {
 logger
.error(e)
}

My problem is, the test variable stays empty. I see on my worklist that it has been queried and it gave results back.

Is there an option or parameter I have to set that the result is shown/written somewhere?

Thank you very much
Message has been deleted