Add modifications in dcm4che 2.0.28

La Zonz'

Mar 20, 2013, 7:27:52 AM3/20/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm working with dcm4che 2.0.27.
For my project I have made some modifications in DcmSnd and DcmQR.

I would like to know if it's possible to add these modifications for the next release.

In DcmSnd i have just change the visibility of one class (line 922) :
protected synchronized DicomObject waitForStgCmtResult() -> public synchronized DicomObject waitForStgCmtResult().

In DcmQR I have add, on the model of  selectFindTransferCapability() (line 1710), the possibility to select transfert capability for Get and Move.

I can show my code if you want to have more details.

Thank's in advance.

fleetwoodfc

Mar 20, 2013, 8:55:51 AM3/20/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
If you can get an account on the Jira http://www.dcm4che.org/jira then you can submit an Improvement request.

La Zonz'

Mar 20, 2013, 11:34:32 AM3/20/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, it's done.

Do you think that my demand can be endorsed ?
And how many time  the dcm4chee administrator could take for answer me ?