Database study table empty

Marc Delpont

Jul 31, 2014, 6:51:12 AM7/31/14

new to dcm4chee and testing on a fresh new install.

I send an ORM message to the worklist with patient and study data : message is added to mwl_item table, patient is added to the patient table, but study table is not filled and I can see no study on dcm4chee-web3 interface !

Did I miss something ?

Thanks for helping

Marc

fleetwoodfc

Jul 31, 2014, 12:07:47 PM7/31/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
This is the expected behaviour. Study entry will be created when dcm4chee receives the actual study dicom objects - the modality queries the MWL, creates the study then sends to dcm4chee.

Marc Delpont

Aug 1, 2014, 6:27:29 AM8/1/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Ok, thank you very much !
But is it normal that in the dcm4chee-web3 interface the modality worklist tab is empty ?

fleetwoodfc

Aug 1, 2014, 6:58:27 AM8/1/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
First thing to do is to check the server.log for error messages e.g. missing req_proc_id.
Note: Data from the ORM message is mapped to a mwl_item using the orm2dcm.xsl file located in the conf/dcm4chee-hl7 folder.

Marc Delpont

Aug 1, 2014, 7:53:48 AM8/1/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
The mwl_item is in the db table, and it is returned to the modalities when they query the worklist, so this part is correct.
The point is that I can't see the modality object on dcm4chee web interface