Time interval on forward a study

Andrea Venanzi

May 16, 2014, 12:51:46 PM5/16/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Time interval on forward a study

Hi everybody! In my environment I set "Forward" service to auto send all studies that arrive to dcm4chee PACS to the "Primera" CD burner. The studies arrive without any issues, but what I want to try to change is the time between the arrival of the study and the sending to the CD burner. Someone can tell me what option I have to change to decrease the auto-routing time?
Currently it takes a lot of time to forward a study.

Thank you so much in advance,

Andrea Venanzi

fleetwoodfc

May 16, 2014, 2:46:35 PM5/16/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
You can adjust the SeriesStoredNotificationDelay in the StoreSCP (delays 1m by default).

Andrea Venanzi

May 17, 2014, 7:52:29 PM5/17/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you fleetwoodfc for your answer. I changed CheckPendingSeriesStoredInterval and SeriesStoredNotificationDelay from 1m to 30s. Monday I'll try these options in the normal workflow and then I'll report here the result. Thank you so much again!

Alessio

May 20, 2014, 10:59:10 AM5/20/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
On 18/05/2014 01:52, 'Andrea Venanzi' via dcm4che wrote:
> Thank you fleetwoodfc for your answer. I changed CheckPendingSeriesStoredInterval and SeriesStoredNotificationDelay from 1m to 30s. Monday I'll try these options in the normal workflow and then I'll report here the result. Thank you so much again!

So, did it work?

Ciao

Andrea Venanzi

May 31, 2014, 12:46:09 PM5/31/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it works! I don't think that these options influence only the "Forward" service, but in my workflow it works.

Regards,

Andrea