MARIETTE Xavier

Apr 18, 2017, 11:15:14 AM4/18/17
to dcm4che
Hello,

Im trying to deploy weasis in dcm4chee-arc-light (it's work for the rest) and i have this error in wildfly :

Cannot upload deployment: {"WFLYCTL0080: Failed services" => {"jboss.module.service.\"deployment.weasis-pacs-connector.war\".main" => "org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.module.service.\"deployment.weasis-pacs-connector.war\".main: WFLYSRV0179: Failed to load module: deployment.weasis-pacs-connector.war:main Caused by: org.jboss.modules.ModuleNotFoundException: org.weasis.weasis-pacs-connector:main"},"WFLYCTL0412: Required services that are not installed:" => ["jboss.module.service.\"deployment.weasis-pacs-connector.war\".main"],"WFLYCTL0180: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" => undefined}

I think is missing a dependencie, but i don't know what is necessary.

ubuntu / mysql / openjdk 8

Thanks for your help

Paolo Marcheschi

Apr 19, 2017, 4:02:14 AM4/19/17
to dcm4che
Yes it happens to me as well.
I think we have to install weasis the new pacs connector and following the instruction that are here:
https://dcm4che.atlassian.net/wiki/display/WEA/Installing+Weasis+in+DCM4CHEE

install in wildfly.
But there is no build of the Pacs connector 6.1 , I tried to compile it , but I got a lot of errors.

Paolo

Paolo Marcheschi

Apr 19, 2017, 5:27:18 AM4/19/17
to dcm4che
Ok,
I made some progress, on a clean linux install, I build weasis pacs connector using these instruction:
https://github.com/nroduit/weasis-pacs-connector

Paolo

MARIETTE Xavier

Apr 19, 2017, 9:21:55 AM4/19/17
to dcm4che
Hello Paolo,

Can you give me the weasis-pacs-connector.war generated ?

Thanks

Paolo Marcheschi

Apr 19, 2017, 11:12:50 AM4/19/17
to dcm4che

MARIETTE Xavier

Apr 20, 2017, 10:01:54 AM4/20/17
to dcm4che
Hello Paolo,

With your war, it's work perfectly, thanks a lot.

What is your process to make this war ?

Paolo Marcheschi

Apr 20, 2017, 12:20:10 PM4/20/17
to dcm4che
Hi
I followed the instruction here:
https://github.com/nroduit/weasis-pacs-connector

Paolo

Nicolas Roduit

Apr 22, 2017, 5:37:56 AM4/22/17
to dcm4che
Yes it is necessary to use weasis-pacs-connector 6.1.0 to support the configuration files in wildfly 10.

This version should be released very soon. Let me know if you have any problem.