MPPS info in ORM message

Steve Pillar

Jun 17, 2014, 9:41:14 AM6/17/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I have been trying to get my head around the retrieving of MPPS data, including dose info, from a modality, through dcm4chee and the populating of an ORM message to send into Mirth and onto my RIS.

I have been able to get the dcm4chee-generated ORM message to show status updates, that is IP or CM in the ORC segment.

But is it also possible to include dosage information, such as 'Total Number of Exposures', dicom tag '00400301', or 'KVP', dicom tag '00180060', for example, in the ORM message, I guess in the OBX segment?

I can see from the Folder tab on the dcm4chee-web3 web page that the information is there, in the Performed Procedure Step Details. It is just that I am not sure how to extract it. I have looked at and played around with the mpps2orm.xsl stylesheet but to no avail.

Any help/suggestions much appreciated.