Problems when configuring oviyam and Dcm4chee 5

Ramses Martinez Muñoz

Oct 19, 2021, 2:26:11 PM10/19/21
to dcm4che

Buenas tardes, Yesterday I was finally able to install Dcm4chee-arc-light + Docker + oviyam, but after this process a series of problems have arisen and that is why I am addressing you with the aim of clarifying a series of aspects that I still do not understand. I go in parts.

Oviyam:
Once initialized, it shows me a sign of login failed, when I try to start with the user: admin and password: admin. Will there be another username and password? At the moment it is the error that it shows me.
Dcm4chee:
Traditionally in the 2.1x version of dcm4chee I through JBOSS made a series of configurations that I don't really know where it is, I managed to enter the Wildfly configuration but I can't find anything that allows me to perform the following actions:
  1.  Configure the local warehouse of the DCM4CHEE in a location defined by me.
  2. Configure the studies on the hard disk in the format (Year / Date etc.)
  3. Configure the security aspects of the dcm4chee (I have already found that this with the secure version is solved).
  4. Save process of the postgress database.
No more
I await your prompt reply.
Ramses

Madushan

Dec 4, 2021, 1:39:09 PM12/4/21
to dcm4che
I also have the same issue. Hi Ramses, Did you find an answer for this issue ?

Alexandr Kuznetsov

Dec 5, 2021, 4:46:12 AM12/5/21
to dcm4che
Hello everyone. I decided this problem so.
I install Oviyam in Docker.
To do this, in the folder I copy the file with the Oviyam archive (download here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/dcm4che/files/Oviyam/2.8/) , you also need a tomcat-users.xml file and the DockerFile script file.
The tomcat-users.xml file contains information about users and passwords. You can write in it any number of rows with user logins and passwords and appoint rights to them.

For example, tomcat-users.xml :
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<tomcat-users>
  <role rolename="tomcat"/>
  <role rolename="admin"/>
  <role rolename="manager-gui"/>
  <user username="tomcat" password="cattom" roles="manager-gui, manager-script, manager-status, manager-jmx"/>
  <user username="admin" password="admin" roles="admin"/>
  <user username="radiologist1" password="radiologist1" roles="admin"/>
  <user username="radiologist2" password="radiologist2" roles="manager-gui, manager-script, manager-status, manager-jmx"/>
  <user username="doctor01" password="doctor01" roles="manager-gui, manager-script, manager-status, manager-jmx"/>
  <user username="doctor02" password="ljrnjh02" roles="manager-gui, manager-script, manager-status, manager-jmx"/>
  <user username="doctor03" password="ljrnjh03" roles="manager-gui, manager-script, manager-status, manager-jmx"/>
</tomcat-users>

DockerFile:
FROM tomcat:7.0.91-jre7
MAINTAINER alexandr.v...@gmail.com
LABEL name="Oviyam-2.8" \
   vendor="UbuntutOS" \
   license="GPLv2" \
   build-date="20210309"
ADD Oviyam-2.8-bin.zip /opt
RUN apt-get install curl unzip
WORKDIR  /
RUN mkdir -p /ovitmp \
    && cd /ovitmp \
    && mv /opt/Oviyam-2.8-bin.zip . \
    && unzip Oviyam-2.8-bin.zip \
    && rm -R /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/ \
    && cp /ovitmp/Oviyam-2.8-bin/Oviyam-2.8-bin/oviyam2.war /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/ROOT.war \
    && cp /ovitmp/Oviyam-2.8-bin/tomcat/*.jar  /usr/local/tomcat/lib
COPY tomcat-users.xml /usr/local/tomcat/conf/tomcat-users.xml

Collect the image using the command:

docker build -t oviyam2_8 .

Run a container:

docker run -it --network=dcm4chee_default --restart=always --name oviyam2 -p 8181:8080 -p 1025:1025 -v /var/local/dcm4chee-arc/oviyam:/usr/local/tomcat/work -d oviyam2_8:latest

Run in the browser:
http://<docker-host>:8181

Everything is very simple.

Best regards,
Alieksandr Kuznietsov
суббота, 4 декабря 2021 г. в 20:39:09 UTC+2, Madushan:

Meer Asgar Hussain Bahawdeen

Dec 6, 2021, 3:05:58 AM12/6/21
to dcm4che
Hi,
There is no support to deploy Oviyam directly into dcm4chee-arc 5 / wildfly server. You can set up Oviyam in JBoss or Tomcat (docker) and configure dcm4chee-arc 5 as a DICOM archive.

Udara M Pathirage - උදාර පතිරගේ

Dec 6, 2021, 12:38:05 PM12/6/21
to dcm4che
Dear Meer,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I ended up so many failure situations with that. Once time I couldn't connect the Oviyam on top of Tomcat due to a credential issue. In docker platform, oviyam cannot connect with the dcm4chee archive.

Therefore, if you know correct steps, please let me know the steps or past discussion ID to "You can set up Oviyam in JBoss or Tomcat (docker) and configure dcm4chee-arc 5 "

Waiting for your response.

>>Best Regards From
  Maj Udara Pathirage
       Master of IT, UCSC, Colombo |
BEng (Hons) SE, UK | BSc in ENCM, Kelaniya | Dip. IT, NIBM | MCS(SL) | MBCS CITP (UK)

   Certifications:
           * AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
           * AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
           * SNOMED CT Certification

    Hotlines: 0718110497 | 0776021042

Madushan

Dec 10, 2021, 12:36:33 PM12/10/21
to dcm4che
Dear All,

I succeeded.
1. Installed DCM4CHEE ARC 5 (NON SECURE) DOCKER VERSION
2. INstalled TOMCAT, CHNAGE PORT INTO 8081
3. INSTALLED OVIYAM
4. CONNECTEd OVIYAM WITH THE DCM4CHEE ARC 5

Here is the document which I created for the matter,
Install Try-Udara.txt