Problems forwarding from dcm4chee to efilm -

CarinaN

Dec 19, 2013, 11:05:33 AM12/19/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I have a dcm4chee pacs with several efilm 2.0 clients.

I forward studies from the pacs to them , but in "SOME" clients efilm says: "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, Runtime Library. Program: C:\Program Files\eFilm\efSvChld.exe - This application has request the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way..." and from that moment the efilm services do not work properly until i restart them.

I´ve noticed that this problem is with forwarding MR, it seems doesn´t occurs with CT.

I don´t know what can it be happend, and I dont know what to do, what to see, what to looking for ... (I already tried in a formatting and reinstalling efilm in a client machine, but the same error occured).
Some clue?

sorry form my english :)

Thethinice

Dec 19, 2013, 5:24:35 PM12/19/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Maybe posting the server log could help

CarinaN

Dec 20, 2013, 11:02:14 AM12/20/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
It seem the problem is  the compression rules, i use J2KR, and it does not work so well with efilm.

Thanks.