change default location storage

Willian Vaz

May 29, 2019, 11:37:32 AM5/29/19
to dcm4che
Hi,

I need to change the default directory store, I'm using dcm4chee arc 5 in docker, I try to change the volumes in docker-conpose.yml, but without success.

Where else should I make changes to work?

I am sending attached images from my docker-compose.yml

thanks.
default_storage1.png

martin hamon

May 29, 2019, 12:15:32 PM5/29/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Yes that’s a problem.

What I do its to change in docker images run:

docker run --network=dcm4chee_default --name arc \
           -p 8080:8080 \
           -p 8443:8443 \
           -p 9990:9990 \
           -p 11112:11112 \
           -p 2575:2575 \
           -e POSTGRES_DB=pacsdb \
           -e POSTGRES_USER=pacs \
           -e POSTGRES_PASSWORD=pacs \
           -e WILDFLY_WAIT_FOR="ldap:389 db:5432" \
           -e AUTH_SERVER_URL=https://xxxxxxxxxxx:8843/auth \
           -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro \
           -v /etc/timezone:/etc/timezone:ro \
           -v /dicom:/opt/wildfly/standalone \
           -d dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.16.0-secure-ui
So then the studies are stored in /dicom

<default_storage1.png>

Kirill K

May 29, 2019, 1:35:56 PM5/29/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Does "PACS" directory exist on host? Does it have right permissions?

ср, 29 мая 2019 г. в 18:37, Willian Vaz <willi...@gmail.com>:

Willian Vaz

May 29, 2019, 3:20:24 PM5/29/19
to dcm4che
Thank you all for the answers.

Kirill exact! I did not have a PACS directory when I created it worked perfectly, but I need this storage directory to be outside the container, this is possible.

Thank you.

Em quarta-feira, 29 de maio de 2019 14:35:56 UTC-3, Kirill K escreveu:
Does "PACS" directory exist on host? Does it have right permissions?

ср, 29 мая 2019 г. в 18:37, Willian Vaz <willi...@gmail.com>:
Hi,

I need to change the default directory store, I'm using dcm4chee arc 5 in docker, I try to change the volumes in docker-conpose.yml, but without success.

Where else should I make changes to work?

I am sending attached images from my docker-compose.yml

thanks.

Kirill K

May 30, 2019, 1:57:26 AM5/30/19
to dcm4che
The storage directory (/PACS in your case) is outside the container, on the host system. Thats the point of "- /PACS:/storage" directive. Or maybe you mean something else, then i didn't understand you question.

Willian Vaz

May 30, 2019, 12:35:39 PM5/30/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kirill,

thanks for your help,  i was able to make it work successfully by creating a new volume / PACS:/storage according to your  answer.

Thanks.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "dcm4che" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dcm4che.

Willian Vaz
willi...@gmail.com