Restrict access to image

Skaks

Aug 11, 2015, 9:42:08 AM8/11/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
there is a way to view images using OSIRIX , WEASIS or OVIYAM2 according dcm4chee role based access control?

Skaks

Aug 19, 2015, 9:32:06 AM8/19/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Anyone can help me?no one need this configurations?

I tried to edit servlet Parameters to activate Read Permissions for access via WADO but seems not working.I miss something?
Is this the solution? or there are other methods?

<!--Enable/Disable StudyPermissionCheck for WADO retrieve true: -->
<!-- restrict WADO retrieve of objects according Study Read permission of remote user. -->
<!-- denied access if no remote	user information is associated with the request false: no restriction. -->
<init-param>
<param-name>enableStudyPermissionCheck</param-name>
<param-value>true</param-value>
</init-param>
<!-- Disable StudyPermissionCheck for dedicated user(s). -->
<!-- List of users (seperated by ',') for which Study Read permissions are not checked on WADO retrieve, -->
<!-- even if enableStudyPermissionCheck=true. default: admin -->
<init-param>
<param-name>disableStudyPermissionCheckForUser</param-name>
<param-value>admin</param-value>
</init-param>