JMX-console HTTP status-500

Igor Pavlov

Mar 3, 2016, 1:28:57 AM3/3/16
to dcm4che
Hi
I am trying to configure dcm4chee with installation from link http://coneixement.info/blog/?p=143 I am running dcm4chee 2.18.3-psql on jdk 1.8.0_73. I have a problems with the 10-11 steps. After connect to Jboss's JMX Console and login using administrator account and follow on any link, I get HTTP status 500.
If I connect to the web interface on the tab "Dashboard" I see it. Grateful for any help, please provide solution

server.log

Juan Miguel Camarasaltas Moreno

Mar 23, 2016, 5:17:49 AM3/23/16
to dcm4che

Hi Igor,

I also had problems with version 8. Test version 7, seems to work ok

Regards

Igor Pavlov

Mar 24, 2016, 12:29:03 AM3/24/16
to dcm4che
Do you mean the version PostgreSQL JDBC driver? I use version 9.4.
Or you mean something else?

Juan Miguel Camarasaltas Moreno

Mar 28, 2016, 5:51:15 AM3/28/16
to dcm4che