Remove items from MWL after receiving study

Mohamed Satti

Sep 20, 2022, 8:07:21 AM9/20/22
to dcm4che
Dear All,

I'm using dcm4chee-arc for ECG department, I'm creating MWL objects using HL7 ORM and I can inquiry them from the ECG machines using C-Find this work fine.
After getting the patient info into the ECG machine and complete the test the ECG will send the study to the PACS.

But the MWL object is still available in the list and can be readmitted to the machine. I want the MWL object to be deleted after receiving the study.

I'm not sure how this workflow can be applied, should the ECG update the Scheduled Procedure Step Sequence or how?

  • I'm using: dcm4chee-arc-light
  • Version: 5.27.0,86473e1,2022-07-26

Thank you in advance!

Vrinda Nayak