Very slow transfer rates

Fraser Callaghan

Jun 7, 2016, 9:09:57 AM6/7/16
to dcm4che
I am experiencing very slow transfer rates to DCM4CHEE (2.18.3, mysql 5.5, running on linux mint 17.2).
The slow transfers exist both over the network from MR console / other nodes as well as local transfers via storescu (server.log attached).

My own investigations have led me to try:
Increasing DIMSETimeout in DcmServer, MoveScu and QRScp
Also in QRScp:
Increasing MaxOperationsInvoked (to 50)
Increasing Buffersize and MaxOperationsPerferred

In StoreScp:
Increasing BufferSize, and reducing CheckPendingSeriesStoreInterval and SeriesStoredNotificationDelay

Increasing the JVM memory allocation.

Increasing the key_buffer and max_allowed_packet in my.cnf of mysql.

But this has had no influence.

I set up a Ginkgo CADx node on the same machine and that received files from the scanner at least 100x faster (an scp from the scanner is also lighting fast) so there is definitely something wrong with my dcm4chee set up that is slowing things down.

Can anyone provide any advice?

Thanks a lot.

Fraser
server.log