Compression error library files missing?

Dr Lawrence Fox

Jul 25, 2016, 6:00:31 PM7/25/16
to dcm4che
Hello all. I have installed dcm4chee-2.17.3 on a Ubuntu 16.04 x64 server. Everything except the compression service seems to be working well, but I would like to sort out that one issue. I am apparently missing some java library files. The relevant error appears close to the end of the attached startup file:
Jul 28, 2016, 7:23:59 AM7/28/16
to dcm4che
which version of java are you using ?

Dr Lawrence Fox

Jul 28, 2016, 9:35:01 AM7/28/16
to dcm4che
java version "1.7.0_80"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.80-b11, mixed mode)

Thank you for looking at this for me

Sierra Davidson

Jul 17, 2018, 8:41:38 AM7/17/18
to dcm4che
Please tell me you're not using VetPACS anymore! But if you are, do you have the issue resolved now?