Why do I get all the studies when I query by PatientName?

pma...@hggm.es

Jan 16, 2014, 1:05:15 PM1/16/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone;

I am trying to query to my own PACS (I use dcmqrscp -b DCMQRSCP:11112 --dicomdir /media/cdrom/DICOMDIR ) using findscu with the -m 00100010=My-Patient  and I am getting all the patients no just My-Patient, it works properly when I search by the ID but what's the point? I know the ID is the primary key so I used -m 00100020= and I got the same result or -m 00100020=* which crash the application.
I am really amateur in DICOM so any help would be great.

Regards.