Android support

kumar ta

Apr 24, 2014, 12:40:06 AM4/24/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Of new, any one have ported dcm4che2 for Android? Please share your experiences.
Thanks.

bstach

Sep 19, 2017, 4:37:20 PM9/19/17
to dcm4che
Were you able to figure this out?  I am trying to find out if it is possible.  I have an old application using dcm4che2 running on Linux that I want to run on Android.

Thanks

Dr Suresh Viswanathan

Sep 20, 2017, 12:20:21 AM9/20/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
We’ve used the dcm4che libraries to create Android apps.

Suresh

On 24-Apr-2014, at 12:40 PM, kumar ta <kumar....@gmail.com> wrote:

Of new, any one have ported dcm4che2 for Android? Please share your experiences.
Thanks.

bstach

Sep 20, 2017, 4:28:57 AM9/20/17
to dcm4che
Thank you, Suresh.  Are there Android versions of the library files to download somewhere?  Or did you re-compile the source yourself in Android Studio?