dcm4chee-web>mvn -Pall -Ddb=mysql install ERROR

jordan azoulay

Mar 30, 2015, 10:24:28 AM3/30/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
when I build dcm4chee-web I have this problem

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] The build could not read 2 projects -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project dcm4che.dcm4chee:dcm4chee-web-urlprovider:[unknown-version] (C:\dcm4chee_SRC\dcm4chee-web\dcm4chee-web-urlprovider\pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact dcm4che.dcm4chee:dcm4chee-web:pom:3.0.4-SNAPSHOT and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 4, column 10 -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project dcm4che.dcm4chee:dcm4chee-web-war:${project.version} (C:\dcm4chee_SRC\dcm4chee-web\dcm4chee-web-war\pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Failure to find dcm4che.dcm4chee:dcm4chee-web:pom:3.0.4-SNAPSHOT in http://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of jboss has elapsed or updates are forced and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 5, column 13 -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
[ERROR] [Help 2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/UnresolvableModelException

BUILD.txt say me "will download necessary artifacts from public Maven Repositories by http,
before building MBean and WEB components and install them in your
local repository (default: ~/.m2/repository)"

But I dont know what's artifacts I need and how I can donwload and install them

gonzalo...@antena.co

Mar 30, 2015, 11:54:31 AM3/30/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

jordan azoulay

Mar 30, 2015, 12:15:46 PM3/30/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks I will see !!!

:)

jordan azoulay

Mar 30, 2015, 12:30:44 PM3/30/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I use Windows7 so I download "grep.exe" but it did not work

gonzalo...@antena.co

Mar 30, 2015, 1:05:01 PM3/30/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

El lunes, 30 de marzo de 2015, 13:30:44 (UTC-3), jordan azoulay escribió:
I use Windows7 so I download "grep.exe" but it did not work

Those grep commands just removed the "-SNAPSHOT" from some projects versions.

jordan azoulay

Mar 31, 2015, 6:35:31 AM3/31/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Yes ^^' thanks