Oviyam 2.2, Adding a new Language: pt_BR

Cledio Paiva

Mar 29, 2016, 8:10:35 PM3/29/16
to dcm4che
Hello, i'm trying to include a new language in Oviyam2, Portuguese from Brasil.
I've just create the "Bundle_pt_BR.js" file, under oviyam2\js\i18n location.
And Added these lines on the "oviyam2\WEB-INF\classes\confoviyam2-1-config.xml"

<language>

<lang>Portugues</lang>

<country>Brasil</country>

<localeID>pt_BR</localeID>

<selected>false</selected>
</language>

So i repacked and deploy on dcm4chee, but i can't see the pt_BR Option on "Settings->Preferences->Language".

Somebody knows if i'm on the right way ? What is missing ? Somebody can help me ?

Thanks a lot !

Bundle_pt_BR.js
oviyam2-1-config.xml

Devishree

Mar 29, 2016, 11:32:21 PM3/29/16
to dcm4che
The changes may not be reflected since the configuration file already created in dcm4chee. Please try to add these lines directly in "dcm4chee's server/default/work/jboss.web/localhost/oviyam2-1-config.xml"

vaclav...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2018, 4:01:04 AM6/20/18
to dcm4che
Hello,

I would like to add Czech language to Oviyam.
How would it be possible to do it today ? As there is no more "server" folder in dcm4chee and I can't find a config file for Oviyam in Dcm4che.

Thank you for any help !
Vaclav

Prakash Jayaraman

Jun 20, 2018, 4:59:36 AM6/20/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vaclav,

Oviyam team is glad to add support for Czech language.

Please find attached 2 files, English language reference file (Bundle_English) and another blank file (Bundle_CZ).

By referencing the English language file, please fill up the equivalent Czech language texts for the labels in the (Bundle_cz) file and send it back to us for implementing it in Oviyam.

Thanks & Regards,

Prakash.

Bundle_English.properties
Bundle_CZ.properties

LOG

Jun 22, 2018, 8:10:58 PM6/22/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Prakash,

I was hoping that maybe you could also add Spanish to Oviyam.
I translated the file you posted to Spanish.

Thank you for your great work.
Bundle_ES.properties

Faisal Naveed

Jun 23, 2018, 4:01:02 AM6/23/18
to dcm4che
Thanks for information! My issue also resolved by this!

Prakash Jayaraman

Jun 23, 2018, 5:43:46 AM6/23/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I really appreciate your work. Could you send the language template file filled with Spanish labels?

Orlando Guzmán

Jun 25, 2018, 10:22:13 AM6/25/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Prakash.

I had already attached it to my previous post, but here it is again.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dcm4che.

Bundle_ES.properties

yogapr...@raster.in

Jun 27, 2018, 1:40:52 AM6/27/18
to dcm4che

Hi,
    I need some language support for Spanish language to add it in oviyam. Please help us.
          1. No search criteria
2.Remember Me
3.No filters have been selected. The search may take long time. Do you want to proceed?
4.Viewer Preferences
         5. Pre-fetch other studies of the selected patient
         6. Session Timeout
thank you in advance.

Orlando Guzmán

Jun 27, 2018, 10:29:13 AM6/27/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Sure,

1. Sin criterios de búsqueda
2. Recordarme
3. No se seleccionó ningún filtro. La búsqueda podría tomar mucho tiempo. ¿Desea continuar?
4. Preferencias del visor
5. Pre-cargar otros estudios del paciente seleccionado
6. Tiempo de Sesión

Hope it helps, if you need anything else, please let me know.

yogapr...@raster.in

Jul 3, 2018, 6:59:15 AM7/3/18
to dcm4che
Hi, Can you send as the properties file with the Czech language translation to us to support the language in Oviyam. If you have any difficulties in converting, please let us know.