ANNOUNCEMENT: New Debian packages of dcm4chee and weasis

Pablo

Feb 5, 2013, 10:26:06 AM2/5/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Free new fixed Debian packages to run with the latest versions of Debian and Ubuntu, 32 and 64 bit arch at

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS IN 3 STEPS
1)To install the latest dcm4chee and Weasis, download  the deb packages ant type in a terminal:
$ sudo dpkg -i dcm4chee-mysql-2.17.2.deb weasis-1.2.4.deb
   Or if you prefer the old interface to access to teaching files and audit, along the new interface:
$ sudo dpkg -i dcm4chee-mysql-2.17.1.deb dcm4chee-arr-3-1.0.11.deb dcm4chee-web-3.deb weasis-1.2.4.deb
2)To install dependence packages:
$ sudo apt-get -f install
3)To start dcm4chee:
$ /etc/rc.local start

Also you can install the dcm4che-2-1.0.27-SNAPSHOT-16849.deb, dcm4chee-xds-1.0.2.deb and dcm4chee-cdw-2.17.0.deb
Message has been deleted

Robby Otts

Feb 5, 2013, 12:43:32 PM2/5/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning Pablo,

Wow, excellent post....downloaded and got it up and running in minutes.

One quick question for you.  I'm runnig this in an Ubunto 11.04 virtual machine from within VMware Player on a Windows 2008 server.  Our Conquest PACS server is running on this Windows box.  I'm wanting to use Weasis as a web frontend to the existing PACS server.

Can you inform me as to what I need to configure to "point" to the existing PACS server so I can pull my patient data from there?

Thanks so much for any assistance.

Robby

Vindya Madhubhashinie Seneviratne

Aug 12, 2013, 7:43:45 PM8/12/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am trying to setup this DICOM server and viewer as a part of my undergraduate project. I followed all the steps successfully and started dcm4chee. but once I go to administrator page http://your_PACS_IP:8080/dcm4chee-web3
 it says server not found!

could you please help me with this

Thanks!!