iOviyam On Tomcat

HM

Jul 28, 2015, 4:55:11 AM7/28/15
to dcm4che
Can you please provide steps and procedure how to setup iOviyam on Windows Tomcat.

--HM

rodrigo nascimento

Aug 2, 2015, 8:36:59 PM8/2/15
to dcm4che
Hello, I installed Oviyam 2.1 on a Tomcat Server on my Mac, my intention is to work with the Oviyam in cases yesterday is necessary to use without the OsiriX.
The installation was a success and already can access the studies remotely, but can not work with the windowing of studies using the Wado protocol. Does anyone have this problem too?

Thanks.

HM

Aug 3, 2015, 12:51:27 AM8/3/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I created user in tomcat but on login i got HTTP: 403::type Status report message Access to the requested resource has been denied description Access to the specified resource has been forbidden.

Please guide.

--HM

Rodrigo Nascimento

Aug 3, 2015, 7:09:17 AM8/3/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I am using login and password default the Tomcat7. Login = admin and Password = admin.

Thank you.

Em 03/08/2015 01:51, "HM" <hammad...@gmail.com> escreveu:
What is the username and password to enter into the system.

--HM