Problem with send MRI image to Advantage Window

hafid bilal

Dec 25, 2012, 3:58:58 AM12/25/12
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Hello
I have a problem on ADW with import GE MRI optima 360 image; these images are compressed at jpeg2000 format but I can import them with osirix
When I send directly from mri to adw then from adw towards pacs at that time I can Import them from adws

I have a problem with importation concerning only the MRI images from my PACS.
My pacs version is dcm4chee-2.15.0-mssql.
Thank you
server.rar

Arnold Maderthaner

Dec 27, 2012, 3:58:33 AM12/27/12
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
What is the callingAET when you send the images to dcm4chee as I cannot find errors when storing to dcm4chee.

yours

Arnold

hafid bilal

Jan 7, 2013, 4:45:36 AM1/7/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

the calling aet is PACS(DCM4CHEE) and called aet is SDC (advantage window) the mri is optima
Thank you