Problem field value in the table series

Mark

Mar 23, 2016, 9:58:32 AM3/23/16
to dcm4che
Hi All,

I have a problem in the activation of the forward study rules, the forward service has been configured in this way:

ForwardingRules = PACS_2
ForwardOnInstanceLevelFromAETitles = NONE
EnablePatientUpdated = True
EnableSeriesUpdated = True
ForwardModifiedToAETitles = PACS_2
ForwardPriority = MEDIUM

the StoreScp service also has been configured in this way:

CheckPendingSeriesStoredInterval = 1m
SeriesStoredNotificationDelay = 5m

Despite these configurations, no study is forwarded (after 5 minutes) when received by dcm4chee.
I investigated the situation and I was found about 1800000 series with the field series_status = 1, it seems that SeriesStored notification wasn't emitted by the StorageSCP Service when studies are received.
I add another information, the dcm4chee starts in 111 minutes.

It could
be a good solution to make a manual update for series_status set to 0 where series_status = 1?

This
is my scenario
:
4 dcm4chee servers (behind a balancer) that use the same database and the same storage area.
Each server dcm4chee:
CentOS release 6.6
dcm4chee-2.14.8-oracle
jdk 1.6