Importing default-users.ldif fails with [LDAP: error code 21 - objectClass: value #0 invalid per syntax]

ryan....@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2017, 5:48:38 PM7/13/17
to dcm4che
Hello,

I am currently setting up dcm4chee-arc-5.10.3-psql-secure using Wildfly 10.1.0.Final and Keycloak 2.4.0. So far everything is going well, except I am unable to import the "default-users.ldif" file into my LDAP instance.

The import error occurs when creating the users "admin" and "user". I believe the issue is that the objectClass "organizationalPerson" does not exist. When I import the "default-users.ldiff" file it can create the roles but not the users (admin and user). I have Keycloak running and connected to the LDAP server, and from there I can see the roles "admin", "auditlog", and "user", but there are no users. This is my first time ever working with LDAP so I am having trouble researching the error and figuring out what an objectClass even is.

I tried reviewing the steps I took when initially configuring the LDAP server; they seem to be correct and I don't believe I have missed anything. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Let me know if there is any more info that I can provide.

Thank you