Send all studies that are currently on dcm4chee server to new pacs system

Clint Holliday

Feb 26, 2020, 10:34:55 AM2/26/20
to dcm4che
I need to send all the studies from an older dcm4chee server to a new PACS system. I have the new system confugured as a target and we can send studies manually. I need a way to select all studies and queue/send them to the new PACS server. Ideas?

Tomas Gonzalez

Feb 26, 2020, 3:35:31 PM2/26/20
to dcm4che
Did you get any reply from anyone on how to do this ?

Clint Holliday

Feb 26, 2020, 5:08:49 PM2/26/20
to dcm4che
not yet

Gunter Zeilinger

Feb 27, 2020, 3:58:34 AM2/27/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Configure a DICOM exporter to the STORE SCP of the new archive in the old archive and use the  "Export matching Studies" function in the UI to queue export tasks.
Recommend to schedule export tasks for a subset of the studies at once, (e.g.) using a Study Date range for splitting.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.